Kohl's ready to hire new associates during the holiday season | Business
Kohl's Department Stores announced today that plans are in place to hire over 52,700 associates nationwide during the holiday season of 2012. This is up more than 10 percent from last year.
Are you interested in working for Kohl's in East Texas?
Kohl's Tyler store manager Allen Ham said today that he expects to hire about 40 part-time employees this holiday season. The number of hours each new employee will work would vary, he said, based on the particular store's need during the season. The corporate release states that "seasonal associates can work anywhere from a few hours to more than 20 hours per week."
Ham also said that hiring at Kohl's will begin in October.
To contact Kohl's in Tyler, call (903) 561-5838, and in Longview, (903) 663-9639.
Hiring levels at specific locations will vary depending on the business needs of each facility. For information about employment opportunities with Kohl’s, please visit www.KohlsCareers.com.
Kohl's features reasonably-priced clothing lines from designers and celebrities such as Vera Wang, Dana Buchman, Elle, Daisy Fuentes, Lauren Conrad, and Narciso Rodriguez.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Student safety concerns prompt ETX apartment renovations
- Arrest affidavit reveals details surrounding East Texans' solicitation of a minor charge
- Tyler's second emergency warning test this month
- Breast cancer patient: 'I'm facing my new reality. I'm a survivor.'
- Man arrested for theft of metal parts in Smith County
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless
- Liberty Hall welcomes singer, songwriter and author David Berkeley
- Hospice East Texas named as Prestigious 2013 HOSPICE HONORS recipient
- Registration opens for kids summer drama camp at Liberty Hall
- Lone Star chefs asked to 'go local' during Go Texan Restaurant Roundup