After hours ribbon cutting at Hardy Wealth Management Group | Events
Hardy Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors is celebrating the opening of their new offices located at 5858 New Copeland Road in Tyler. The event takes place from 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. A ribbon cutting ceremony, featuring Tyler Mayor Barbara Bass, will take place at 5:15 PM.
“The main reason we are having the open house is to invite clients and neighbors who live nearby to come meet our staff,” says Bonny Christian, Senior Client Associate. In addition to the residents living in the surrounding neighborhood, Ms. Christian stated that clients of Hardy Wealth Management Group are invited to attend the event. “We will be serving refreshments and giving tours. We are having the ribbon cutting of our new location to spend time with our clients, our old friends, and the new friends we hope to meet from the neighborhood.
Hardy Wealth Management Group has a dedicated staff, comprised of a diverse group of financial advisors and investment specialists. Steve Hardy, Managing Director – Investments, a Tyler native who learned the business after working in the Dallas area for eleven years, began practicing in Tyler 22 years ago when he came home to East Texas. “Our goal is to help grow more affluent citizens, which builds a stronger economy for the Tyler community,” Hardy says. He went on to explain that a major part of their approach is developing plans based on clients’ individual goals. Hardy continued, “We motivate and inspire our clients to think about their future. At the same time, we encourage them to become involved with the community. When our clients are successful, they, in turn, volunteer more of their time and money helping worthy causes. That makes Tyler a better place to live.”
About Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.2 trillion in client assets as of September 30, 2012, Wells Fargo provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 15,167 full-service financial advisors and 3,110 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves investors through locations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (members SIPC). Statistics include other broker-dealers of Wells Fargo & Company. www.wellsfargoadvisors.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Student safety concerns prompt ETX apartment renovations
- Arrest affidavit reveals details surrounding East Texans' solicitation of a minor charge
- Tyler's second emergency warning test this month
- Breast cancer patient: 'I'm facing my new reality. I'm a survivor.'
- Man arrested for theft of metal parts in Smith County
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless
- Liberty Hall welcomes singer, songwriter and author David Berkeley
- Hospice East Texas named as Prestigious 2013 HOSPICE HONORS recipient
- Registration opens for kids summer drama camp at Liberty Hall
- Lone Star chefs asked to 'go local' during Go Texan Restaurant Roundup